Wednesday, August 26, 2015

First Day of School!

Today was my first day of school with my new kindergarten students! It was a great first day! I have 22 lovely students and I can't wait to watch them grow this year! I had a real positive start to the day with all of my students staying calm and nobody cried when their parents left the classroom! I was shocked! That is almost unheard of the first day of kindergarten! My students are already navigating their way around the classroom as they are starting to learn the rules and routines of our class. The first day of kindergarten at my school is a half day, so tomorrow will be the first full day of kindergarten! On the agenda tomorrow: self portraits, read aloud: The Kissing Hand and Chrysanthemum, and a special name craft.



No comments:

Post a Comment