I found this cute craft from Hanging Around in Primary (also free!) My students did a great job with it! The best thing about this craft is that it allows your students to think of a resolution for school and one that is personal.
Lastly, I have a few resolutions of my own! It has been 6 months since I have started my TPT journey! I am quite proud of what I have accomplished so far. Here are a few goals I have of my own this year..
1. Keep up with my blog!
2. Keep up with my TPT Instagram account
3. Continue to make more products
4. Make a rotating banner for my TPT store
5. Learn how to make some new recipes!
6. Exercise! (this is a goal every year!)
I hope you all can achieve your goals for this year! May 2016 be a great year for you all!