Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Years Resolutions

It has been a busy month, but Happy 2016! This year I decided to do a new resolution craft/writing activity with my students. Last year, I did this great New Years Resolutions craft (Free!)  from Dots-n-Spots. But this year I found this cute craft that caught my eye! I first read my students this great story, Squirrel's New Year's Resolution. I love that this book does a great job of explaining what a resolution is especially at a level that my kindergarten students can understand.

I found this cute craft from Hanging Around in Primary (also free!) My students did a great job with it! The best thing about this craft is that it allows your students to think of a resolution for school and one that is personal.


Lastly, I have a few resolutions of my own! It has been 6 months since I have started my TPT journey! I am quite proud of what I have accomplished so far. Here are a few goals I have of my own this year..

1. Keep up with my blog!
2. Keep up with my TPT Instagram account
3. Continue to make more products
4. Make a rotating banner for my TPT store
5. Learn how to make some new recipes! 
6. Exercise! (this is a goal every year!)

I hope you all can achieve your goals for this year! May 2016 be a great year for you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment